- 1 small yukon gold potato, thinly sliced (about ¼” slices)
- 8 oz fresh pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ⅓ cup ricotta cheese
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced shallot or onion
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, grated or finely chopped
- Parmesan cheese
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
- Toss potatoes with 1 teaspoon olive oil and pinch of kosher salt, and arrange across zones 1, 2, and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Select “Potato Pizza with Garlic and Rosemary” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf and press the green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will remove the metal tray after 4 minutes.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- In small bowl, combine ricotta, shallot, mozzarella, olive oil, rosemary, garlic, and few pinches kosher salt. Fold together until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Stretch dough into 10-inch round on Brava metal tray.
- Evenly spread cheese mixture onto dough, and top with slices of potato.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking pizza.
Finish & serve
- When pizza is done cooking, transfer to cutting board and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Cut pizza into slices and serve.