- 1 sheet store-bought puff pastry, thawed
- all-purpose flour for dusting
- 1 wheel brie, 8-12 ounces
- ¼ cup jam, honey, caramelized onions, or cranberry sauce (optional)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten, see recipe note below (optional)
- crackers or bread for serving
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep puff pastry & brie
- On lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry to square, roughly 11-12”.
- Transfer puff pastry to Brava metal tray.
- Place the brie in the center of the puff pastry. Top brie with jam or honey, if using.
Wrap brie in puff pastry & brush with egg
- Fold puff pastry up over sides of brie and gently press the edges of the puff pastry against the brie as needed to secure it.
- Brush top of wrapped brie with egg if desired - this will create a glossy sheen and create more even browning when baking.
- Select “Brie Baked in Puff Pastry” on your touchscreen and press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is done preheating, slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Press green button to begin baking.
- When Brie Baked in Puff Pastry is done, carefully transfer from metal tray to serving platter, and serve with crackers or bread for spreading.