- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1” pieces
- 5 cups water
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (about 1 ¼ cups chopped)
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
- Place potatoes in Brava Chef’s Pan.
- Pour 5 cups of water into Chef’s Pan. Make sure all potatoes are covered with water.
- Cover Chef’s Pan with lid.
- Slide Chef’s Pan into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- While potatoes are cooking, prepare vinaigrette
- In large bowl, whisk together white vinegar, Dijon mustard, sugar, 1¼ teaspoons of kosher salt and ½ teaspoon of black pepper. Slowly whisk in olive oil and set vinaigrette aside.
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef’s Pan.
- Strain potatoes. (ProTip: This is easiest done by transferring potatoes to colander using slotted spoon).
- Place drained potatoes in large bowl with vinaigrette. Toss to combine.
Finish and serve
- Add green onions, bacon and parsley to potatoes. Toss to combine.
- Place potato salad in serving bowl.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.