- 2 large sandwich rolls, such as hoagie
- 6 large or 8 medium sized meatballs, cooked and warmed
- 1 cup marinara sauce, plus more if desired
- 5 ounces fresh mozzarella or provolone cheese, shredded or cut into thin slices
- fresh basil for serving
- grated parmesan cheese for serving (optional)
- black pepper
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
- Select “Meatball Subs” on your touchscreen and press green button to begin preheating (keep Brava chamber empty during this step).
- Slice sandwich rolls lengthwise and arrange on Brava metal tray.
- When Brava is notifies you, slide metal tray into bottom shelf and press green button to begin toasting.
- Note: You will remove metal tray after 3 minutes.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Evenly distribute red sauce and meatballs into toasted sandwich rolls, slicing meatballs in half if needed to fill sandwiches. Top with cheese.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Press green button to finish cooking.
Finish & Serve
- When your food is done, serve subs with chopped fresh basil, cracked black pepper, and freshly grated parmesan cheese, if desired.