- 2 slices thick-cut bacon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
wire cooling rack
- Evenly distribute maple syrup on slices of bacon, using about 1½ teaspoons of maple syrup per slice.
Prep tray and cook
- Line Brava metal tray with aluminum foil.
- Place bacon in Zone 2 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
Cool bacon and serve
- When your food is done, using tongs immediately transfer bacon to a wire rack to cool and serve.