- 1½ cups fresh ¼” fries, (about 2 medium russet potatoes)
- 3 strips bacon, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup shredded cheese
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Prep fries and tray
- In medium bowl, toss french fries with 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
- Place fries lengthwise in indicated zones of Brava metal tray.
- Place bacon bits in indicated zones of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
Top with salt and cheese
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Sprinkle salt on fries.
- Place shredded cheese on top of fries.
Toss together and serve
- Transfer fries and bacon bits to a mixing bowl and toss generously.
- Serve and Enjoy!