- 13-16 oz fresh pizza dough
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated on a microplane
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- grated Parmesan cheese, flaky salt, and fresh parsley for serving (optional)
- marinara for dipping (optional)
From Your Pantry
flour for dusting
cooking oil or cooking spray
Brava metal tray
small mixing bowl
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Shape garlic knots
- On lightly floured surface, cut dough into 8-10 equal sized pieces. Roll each piece into about an 8 inch rope and shape into a knot. The knot does not have to be perfect.
Make garlic butter & prepare garlic knots
- In small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, and ¾ teaspoons kosher salt.
- Lightly spray Brava metal tray with cooking spray or spread a little cooking oil across zones 1, 2, and 3 of the metal tray.
- Arrange knots on metal tray, evenly spaced across zones 1, 2, and 3.
- Using a pastry brush or your fingers, brush the majority of the garlic butter on the prepared knots, you’ll use the remaining garlic butter to brush the garlic knots once they’re baked.
Bake garlic knots
- Select “Garlic Knots” on your touchscreen and press green button to begin preheating, making sure to keep the Brava empty during this step.
- When Brava is done preheating, slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin baking.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer baked garlic knots to serving platter.
- Brush with remaining garlic butter, and top with grated Parmesan cheese, flaky salt, and a few pinches of freshly chopped parsley, if desired. Dip in your favorite marinara sauce.