- ¾ lbs green beans, trimmed
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ teaspoons diced fresh ginger
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2½ teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic chili paste (sambal olek) or sriracha (optional)
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Soy, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep green beans
- Toss green beans with cooking oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Evenly spread green beans across zones 1, 2, and 3 on the Brava metal tray.
Cook green beans
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Szechuan Garlicky Green Beans” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While green beans cook, prepare sauce.
- In small saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and add scallions, garlic, and ginger over medium heat. Saute for several minutes, until softened.
- Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, and garlic chili paste, if using, to saucepan and stir to combine, cook for about 1 minute. Turn off heat.
- When green beans are done cooking, transfer to large bowl and toss with sauce, and serve.