- 2 tablespoons pesto, divided
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 thick tomato slices, cut into halves
- fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 2 large slices sourdough bread
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Tree nuts, Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- Evenly spread a thin layer of softened butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto on the other side of each slice of bread.
- On top of pesto of one slice of bread, layer tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil, if using.
- Close sandwich with remaining bread slice, ensuring the buttered side is facing out.
- Place sandwich in zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Caprese Pesto Panini” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, cut sandwich in half and serve.