- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tablespoons shredded cheese (cheddar, monterey jack or Mexican blend)
- 1 tostada, store-bought or homemade
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs
Prep egg tray
- Spoon 2 tablespoons salsa into each indicated cup of Brava egg tray.
- Crack 1 egg on top of salsa in each indicated cup; season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of egg.
- Slide egg tray into top shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- When your food is done, carefully transfer one egg onto each tostada.
- Spoon any remaining salsa over the top and serve.