- 1 lb fruit (preferably berries, cherries or other stone fruits)
- About ¼ cup granulated sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
From Your Pantry
Brava glass tray
- If using pitted fruit, remove pits from fruit.
- In a blender, puree fruit, sugar and lemon juice until completely smooth.
- Taste and add more sugar and/or lemon juice, if desired.
Prep tray and dehydrate
- Spray glass tray with cooking spray.
- Pour fruit puree onto prepared glass tray. Gently tap tray on countertop to evenly distribute puree.
- Slide glass tray into top shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- When your food is done, gently transfer dehydrated fruit to a sheet of parchment paper.
- Tightly roll up parchment paper and cut into individual portions.