- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 1 (13.5 oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
From Your Pantry
Brava Chef's Pan
Allergens: Tree nuts
- In fine mesh strainer, rinse rice under running water until water runs clear. This should take 2-3 minutes. Drain rice well.
- Spread rice evenly across bottom of Brava Chef’s Pan.
- In medium bowl whisk together 1¼ cups water, coconut milk, sugar and 1¼ teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Pour coconut milk mixture over rice. Stir gently, making sure all rice grains are submerged.
- Cover Chef’s Pan with lid.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, covered, into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
Finish & serve
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef’s Pan.
- Fluff coconut rice with fork and serve.