- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons banana liqueur (or water)
- 3 tablespoons aged rum (or water)
- 2 bananas, halved lengthwise and then halved crosswise
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
From Your Pantry
Brava square pan
- In Brava square pan combine butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, banana liqueur and rum.
- Gently shake square pan to ensure brown sugar is wet.
- Slide square pan into top shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will remove square pan after 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
- When Brava notifies you carefully remove square pan.
- Add bananas and gently flip to evenly coat with sauce.
- Slide square pan into top shelf.
- Press green button to continue.
- When your food is done carefully remove square pan.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into individual serving bowls.
- Place 2-4 banana quarters next to ice cream, spoon sauce over top, and serve.