- 2½ lbs chicken wings
- For the sauce:
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame seeds, to garnish (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Soy, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep chicken wings
- Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels.
- Combine wings with kosher salt. Toss to coat evenly.
Chill wings (optional)
- For crispier wings, place wings in single layer on baking sheet and refrigerate, uncovered, for 1 - 12 hours.
- Place wings in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
- While food cooks, prepare sauce.
- In small saucepan, combine water, brown sugar, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger.
- Bring mixture to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- In small mixing bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water.
- Pour cornstarch mixture into saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Transfer sauce to large bowl.
Toss wings with sauce & serve
- When your food is done, transfer wings to bowl with sauce.
- Using tongs, toss wings in sauce until evenly coated.
- Arrange wings on serving platter.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.