- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- For the dressing:
- ¼ cup grapeseed or olive oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1½ teaspoons grated or minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- For the salad:
- 4 cups chopped Napa or Savoy cabbage
- 2 cups chopped romaine
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- ¾ cup sliced scallion or green onion
- 1½ cup mandarin oranges
- ¾ cups crunchy dried noodles or crispy wonton strips
- Toasted sesame seeds, fresh lime juice, toasted peanuts, or cilantro (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Brava TempSensor (optional)
small mixing bowl
large serving bowl
Allergens: Tree nuts, Soy, Peanuts, Wheat (Gluten)
- Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt.
- Place chicken in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray. Make sure thickest chicken breast is on left side of Zone 2.
- Select “Chinese Chicken Salad” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Note: if using the Thin chicken breasts option, you will flip chicken breasts after 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
Prep dressing & salad ingredients
- While chicken is cooking, prepare dressing. In small bowl, whisk together oil, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, ginger, and garlic. Season with kosher salt to taste and set aside.
- Add cabbage, romaine, carrot, scallions or green onions, mandarin oranges, and crunchy noodles to large serving bowl.
Assemble & serve
- Once chicken is cooked, let cool slightly and shred with two forks.
- Add shredded chicken to serving bowl with salad ingredients and toss with dressing to combine.
- Top with sesame seeds, mandarin oranges, and dried noodles or wonton strips. Serve with fresh lime, cilantro, and peanuts if desired.