- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 8-10 thighs)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup orange juice (about 1 orange, juiced)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- Lime wedges for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
large mixing bowl
- In large bowl, whisk together olive oil, orange juice, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, paprika, kosher salt, oregano, cayenne pepper (if using), cumin, black pepper and cloves.
- Add chicken thighs and garlic. Toss to coat.
- Marinate chicken in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Shake off excess marinade from chicken then place thighs in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
Finish and serve
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Plate pollo asado and serve immediately with lime wedges (if using).