- 3 cups thin zucchini slices (about ¼-inch thick) (about 2 zucchini)
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Optional: marinara, ranch, or yogurt mixed with herbs and lemon for dipping
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava glass tray
medium mixing bowls
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- In medium bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and several pinches kosher salt, and cracked black pepper.
- In separate medium bowl, lightly beat egg.
- Spray Brava Glass Tray with cooking spray, set aside.
- Dip 1 slice zucchini into egg to coat on all sides, then into panko and Parmesan mixture, pressing down to coat on all sides. Once coated, place on glass tray.
- Repeat with remaining zucchini and arrange in an even layer across Zones 1, 2 and 3 of glass tray.
- Slide glass tray into top shelf and follow instructions for “Air-Fried Zucchini Coins”. Press the green button to begin cooking.
- Note: you will flip zucchini after 15 minutes.
Flip zucchini coins
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove glass tray.
- Flip zucchini coins, place glass tray on top shelf, and press green button to continue cooking.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done cooking, carefully transfer zucchini to serving plate and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.