- 1⅓ cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter (1½ sticks), softened
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1¼ cups mixed berries (ex. raspberries and blueberries)
From Your Pantry
Brava loaf pan
stand mixer (optional)
wire cooling rack
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- In medium bowl, stir together 1 1/3 cups of flour, baking powder, and kosher salt; set aside.
- In small bowl, toss berries with remaining 1 tablespoon of flour; set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat butter and 1 cup of sugar together on medium-high speed until mixture is light in color, about 3 minutes. Stop mixer and scrape down bowl with spatula.
- On low speed, add eggs, one at a time, until combined, stopping to scrape down bowl as necessary. Add vanilla and combine.
- On low speed, add half of flour mixture until combined, then half of sour cream. Repeat using remaining flour mixture and sour cream. Do not overmix.
- Detach bowl from stand mixer and using spatula, fold berries into batter by hand.
Pour batter into pan
- Press green button to begin preheating Brava.
- Lightly butter or spray Brava loaf pan.
- Add batter to loaf pan.
- Sprinkle top of batter evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Bake pound cake
- When Brava is preheated, slide loaf pan into top shelf. Press green button to begin baking.
- When your food is done, transfer loaf pan to wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes.
Finish and serve
- Carefully run knife around edge of loaf pan.
- Remove pound cake from loaf pan.
- Let cool to room temperature then serve.