- 6 ears corn, husks removed
- 4 pieces cooked bacon, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup crumbled cotija or feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil or cilantro
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Juice of ½ a lemon or lime, plus more for serving
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Prep & cook corn
- Toss corn with ½ tablespoon cooking oil, pinch of kosher salt, and arrange on Brava Metal Tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
Assemble salad & serve
- When corn is done cooking, slice kernels off of the cob, and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Mix in bacon, jalapeño, shallot, crumbled cheese, fresh herbs, olive oil, and lemon or lime juice.
- Season to taste with kosher salt, and more fresh citrus, fresh herbs, and crumbled cheese, if desired.