- Crisp Topping:
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Peach Filling:
- 7 cups sliced peaches (½-inch slices) (about 7 peaches)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava square pan
wire cooling rack
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep crisp topping
- In medium bowl, stir together oats, flour, brown sugar, and salt.
- Add melted butter and stir until coarse crumbs form.
Prep peach filling & assemble crisp
- In large bowl, stir together peaches, granulated sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
- Evenly spread peach mixture in Brava square pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with crisp topping.
Bake peach crisp
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide square pan into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
Cool crisp & serve
- When your food is done, transfer pan to wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Scoop crisp into individual bowls. If desired, serve with vanilla ice cream.