- 4 cooked eggs, scrambled
- 2 flour tortillas (8-10")
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Optional: bacon bits, leftover braised meat or roasted vegetables, herbs, hot sauce, or salsa
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- Brush oil on one side of each tortilla.
- Place one tortilla, oiled side down, on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Add half of shredded cheese on top of tortilla, followed by the scrambled eggs, any other toppings, if using, and then the other half of shredded cheese.
- Cover quesadilla with remaining tortilla, oiled side out.
- Using a fork, poke a few holes in the top tortilla to prevent air pockets.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Breakfast Quesadilla” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, cut quesadilla into quarters.
- Serve with salsa or hot sauce on the side if desired.