- 1 egg
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cup okra, cut into 1” pieces
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava glass tray
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg with 1 tablespoon water.
- In separate large bowl, stir together Panko breadcrumbs, cornmeal, paprika, ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, onion powder, garlic powder and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Add okra pieces to bowl with egg mixture. Toss to coat.
- Once coated, transfer okra to bowl with breadcrumb mixture. Toss to coat.
Prep tray and cook
- Spray Brava glass tray with cooking spray.
- Place okra in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of glass tray, leaving excess breadcrumbs from bottom of bowl out. (ProTip: if there are extra crumbs at bottom of bowl do not place these on the tray as they may burn).
- Spray top of okra with cooking spray.
- Slide glass tray into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
Finish and serve
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove glass tray.
- Plate okra and serve immediately.