- 2 fresh Bratwurst (6 oz each)
- 2½ cups sliced onions and bell peppers (¼-inch-thick slices)
- 2 toasted hot dog buns or soft white rolls
- Grainy mustard, ketchup, and sauerkraut for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten)
Prep sausage & onions
- Place bratwursts in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together onions, bell peppers, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a generous pinch of kosher salt.
- Evenly spread onions and peppers in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
Cook sausage & onions
- Select “Bratwurst with Peppers and Onions” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions for quantity two bratwurst.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Press the green button to begin cooking.
Assemble & serve
- When your food is done, arrange cooked sausages in toasted buns, top with grainy mustard, ketchup, and sauerkraut, if using, as well as the cooked peppers and onions mixture.