- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Optional: fresh dill or chives for serving
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava loaf pan
- Fill loaf pan with 4 cups water.
- Add 6 eggs to water.
- Slide loaf pan onto top shelf.
- Position loaf pan above bottom middle lamp.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- When cook is complete, run cold water over eggs to prevent overcooking.
- Remove shells from hard boiled eggs.
- Slice hardboiled eggs in half lengthwise, separate yolks from egg whites by scooping out the yolks and keeping the whites intact.
- Transfer yolks to bowl along with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, onion, celery, white sugar, white vinegar and paprika; mix well.
- Transfer mixture to plastic bag.
Pipe mixture into egg whites
- Cut off small corner of plastic bag.
- Slowly pipe mixture into cavity of each egg white.
- Top with chopped dill or chives, salt, and freshly cracked black pepper if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.