- 2 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 4 cups broccoli florets (2-inch pieces)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place chicken, skin side down, in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together broccoli, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread broccoli in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Chicken Thighs (Bone-In and Skin On) and Broccoli" on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.