- ¾ lb boneless skinless chicken breast, about 2 small chicken breasts
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano or other fresh herbs, chopped
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated
- Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Soak skewers & prep chicken and vegetables
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- While the skewers are soaking, cut chicken breast, zucchini, red onion, and bell pepper into ½-inch pieces.
- In mixing bowl, combine chicken breast, zucchini, red onion, bell pepper, oregano, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Season with kosher salt and cracked black pepper, stir well.
Assemble & cook skewers
- Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers.
- Evenly distribute skewers on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Chicken and Vegetable Skewers” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When skewers are cooked, add touch-up steps with more sear if desired.
- Serve on platter with lemon wedges and more chopped fresh herbs.