- 2 cups fresh ¼” fries, (about 2 medium russet potatoes)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Chopped fresh parsley, for serving
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Prep fries and tray
- In medium bowl, toss french fries with 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
- Place fries lengthwise on indicated zones of Brava metal tray.
- Note: you will add garlic after 15 minutes.
- While fries cook, finely chop 2 cloves garlic.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Add garlic to the top of fries.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done, transfer fries to a mixing bowl. Add parsley and salt; toss well. Serve immediately.