by Brava Chef Andrew
About this Recipe
Like most things, homemade fries are more delicious with fresh garlic. Here, Chef Andrew adds fresh garlic and parsley for an easy riff on a crowd pleaser. Crispy, salty, flavorful, and no deep frying required, this recipe will be a new favorite.
2 cups fresh ¼” fries, (about 2 medium russet potatoes)
2 cloves garlic
Chopped fresh parsley, for serving
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Prep fries and tray
- In medium bowl, toss french fries with 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
- Place fries lengthwise on indicated zones of Brava metal tray.
- Note: you will add garlic after 15 minutes.
- While fries cook, finely chop 2 cloves garlic.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Add garlic to the top of fries.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done, transfer fries to a mixing bowl. Add parsley and salt; toss well. Serve immediately.