- 1 soft white sandwich roll, such as a hoagie, submarine, or hero
- Yellow mustard
- 3-4 slices ham
- 2 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 2-3 slices cooked pork loin or turkey slices
- 5-6 dill pickle slices
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
- Slice roll in half lengthwise, and spread a thin, even layer of butter on outer side of each slice of bread.
- Place bread, buttered sides down, in Zones 1 and 2 of Brava metal tray
- Spread some mustard inside of each bun.
Prep and cook sandwich
- Place ham slices on bottom half of bun and top with sliced Swiss cheese.
- Place sliced pork or turkey on the top half of bun.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cook.
Finish and serve
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Place on serving plate and add pickle slices.
- Fold into sandwich and serve immediately.