- 6 ears corn, husked
- ½ cup sour cream
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1¼ teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons water (optional)
- ⅓ cup crumbled cotija or feta cheese
- ¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Limes for serving
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Microplane® or citrus zester
small mixing bowl
- Toss corn with ½ tablespoon olive oil, and kosher salt.
- Arrange corn evenly across Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf, and press green button to begin cooking.
- While corn is cooking, prepare the toppings.
- In small bowl, mix sour cream, chili powder, lime zest, and kosher salt. Fold in 2 teaspoons of water to thin out mixture if needed.
Finish & serve
- When corn is done, slather sour cream mixture onto each ear of corn while still warm. Arrange on platter and top with cotija cheese, cilantro, and serve with fresh lime wedges.