- 1 bagel
- 1 slice cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- Hot sauce for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava egg tray
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep and toast bagel
- Place bagel halves cut side up in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide Brava metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select "NY Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel" on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will add cheese and cook the eggs in 4 minutes.
Cook eggs and cheese
- Once Brava notifies you, remove metal tray.
- Crack one egg in the back well of Brava egg tray.
- Optional: Add bacon slices to the front wells of egg tray.
- Add cheese to top of bagel.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Slide egg tray into top shelf.
- Press green button to resume cooking.
- When your food is done, remove metal tray and egg tray.
- Transfer cheesy bagel, eggs and bacon to plate and assemble sandwich.