- 2 large slices sourdough bread
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese (about 1oz each)
- 2 oz sliced ham (2-4 slices, depending on thickness)
From Your Pantry
Butter, at room temperature
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- Evenly spread softened butter in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Spread a thin, even layer of mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread. Place one bread slice, mayonnaise side down, on Zone 2 of metal tray.
- Spread butter on the other sides of bread slices.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on bread.
- Top cheese with ham.
- Top ham with remaining cheese slice.
- Close sandwich with remaining bread slice, ensuring mayonnaise side is facing out.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Grilled Ham and Cheese” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, cut sandwich in half and serve.