- 12 oz fresh pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup chopped asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped artichoke hearts (canned)
- 3 slices thick-cut bacon, par-cooked, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small lemon, cut into wedges
- Optional: red pepper flakes
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Tree nuts, Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep flatbread pizza crust
- Stretch pizza dough into rectangle or large oval to fit the Brava metal tray.
- Evenly spread pesto onto crust, then sprinkle red onion evenly on top.
- Sprinkle mozzarella on crust, leaving ½-inch uncovered around edges.
- Top with asparagus, artichoke, and par-cooked bacon bits.
Bake flatbread pizza
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Spring Flatbread Pizza” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish and serve
- When food is done cooking, transfer flatbread pizza to cutting board.
- Top with freshly squeezed lemon, and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Cut into triangles or squares and serve.