½ lb peeled and deveined shrimp (12–14 medium/large shrimp)
3 cups chopped asparagus (2-inch pieces)
From Your Pantry
cooking oil or melted butter
Brava metal tray
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Lightly drizzle shrimp with 2 teaspoons cooking oil or melted butter.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Evenly spread shrimp in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together asparagus, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread asparagus in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Shrimp & Asparagus” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.