- 6 pieces crescent dough (such as Pillsbury®)
- 3 thin slices ham
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded cheese, plus more for topping
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep crescent rolls
- Press green button to begin preheating Brava.
- Cut each slice of ham in half diagonally so that you have 6 triangles.
- On flat surface, divide crescent dough into 6 triangles.
- Place each slice of ham on top of each triangular crescent dough piece. It's okay if they overlap.
- Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese on top of each ham slice.
- Carefully roll wide end of dough towards tip until you have a crescent.
- Top prepared rolls with more shredded cheese if desired.
Bake crescent rolls
- Place crescent rolls in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin baking.
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Plate crescent rolls and serve.