- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or sweetener of your choice, maple syrup or honey)
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
From Your Pantry
Brava glass tray
grater or zester
small mixing bowl
Prepare strawberry mixture
- Slice strawberries into small, bite-sized pieces.
- In small bowl, gently mix strawberries with sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Arrange strawberry mixture (including any liquid) evenly onto the Brava glass tray.
- Slide glass tray onto top shelf.
- Select “Roasted Strawberry Jam” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish and serve
- When the strawberries are done, transfer to bowl to cool.
- Keep mixture as is, or gently mash the mixture to desired texture.
- Once cooled, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Serve on toast, yogurt, ice cream, sandwiches, cocktails and more.