- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ lbs asparagus
- ½ lemon
- Optional: freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- extra-virgin olive oil or butter
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Microplane® or citrus zester
- Trim bottom 2-inches of asparagus to remove tough parts.
- In large bowl, toss together asparagus, 1 tablespoon of olive oil or melted butter, minced garlic, and several generous pinches of kosher salt.
- Arrange asparagus evenly across Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava Metal Tray.
- Select “Roasted Asparagus with Garlic and Lemon” on touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Slide Metal Tray on top shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
Zest and slice lemon
- While asparagus is cooking, zest one lemon with a microplane grater, and then slice lemon into wedges for serving. Set both aside.
Finish & serve
- When asparagus is cooked, arrange on platter, toss with lemon zest. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges and grated Parmesan if desired.