- Homemade or store-bought cookie dough (chilled)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
parchment paper (optional)
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- Line Brava metal tray with parchment paper, if using.
- Use 1 heaping tablespoon of dough (~1/2 oz) per cookie.
- Arrange chilled cookie dough on Brava metal tray, 2-3 inches apart.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Press the green button to begin baking.
- Note: This cook does not require preheating.
- If you are wanting the cookies more well done, we recommend baking at 300F.