- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon plus ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of ground nutmeg (optional)
- ¼ lb unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup raisins, nuts, chocolate chips or candies (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
stand mixer or electric hand mixer (optional)
wire cooling rack
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep cookie dough
- Pro Tip: Leave butter and eggs at room temperature for 1 hour before beginning. This will soften the butter for easy mixing and ensure more even distribution of eggs in the dough.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, kosher salt and nutmeg, if using.
- In bowl of stand mixer with paddle attachment or large bowl with electric hand mixer or wooden spoon, combine butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar; mix until creamy and well incorporated.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Add flour mixture; mix well.
- Add oats, raisins, nuts or chocolate chips and mix well; continue to mix for 30 seconds to thoroughly blend dough.
- Line Brava metal tray with parchment paper, if desired.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons dough per cookie. Place cookies 3-4 inches apart in each zone of Brava metal tray (total of 5-6 cookies).
Preheat Brava, then bake cookies
- Select “Oatmeal Cookies” on Brava’s touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- Once Brava is preheated, slide metal tray into top shelf and press green button to begin baking.
- When done, transfer cookies to wire rack to cool.