- 3-4 corn tortillas
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
pastry brush (optional)
Prep tortilla chips
- Using a silicone brush or your fingers, brush both sides of tortillas with oil.
- Stack tortillas and cut into sixths.
- Arrange tortillas on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray. Make sure tray is completely full. Slight overlap is okay, as tortillas will shrink while cooking. Under-filling tray may result in burning.
- Sprinkle tortillas with kosher salt.
Cook tortilla chips
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Tortilla Chips” on Brava’s touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer chips to serving bowl.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving. Cooling allows the chips to fully crisp.