- 1 or 2 cups dry short-grain white rice
- 1¼ or 2½ cups water
From Your Pantry
Brava Chef's Pan
- In fine-mesh strainer rinse rice under running water. Drain rice well.
- Spread rice evenly in Brava Chef’s Pan.
- If using 1 cup of rice, measure out 1¼ cups water and pour over rice.
- If using 2 cups of rice, measure out 2½ cups water and pour over rice.
- Sprinkle with a couple pinches of kosher salt. Stir gently, making sure all rice grains are submerged.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, covered, into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.