4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 lb baby broccoli
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place chicken in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- Trim bottom ½ inch off baby broccoli stems and discard. If stalks are wider than your pinky finger, cut in half lengthwise.
- In medium bowl, toss together baby broccoli, 2 tablespoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange baby broccoli in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray. Florets should face outside edges of tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Slide glass tray into bottom oven shelf.
- Select “Chicken Breasts & Baby Broccoli” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of chicken.