2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
½ lb baby broccoli
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides salt.
- Place chicken in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- Trim bottom ½ inch off baby broccoli stems and discard. If stalks are wider than your pinky finger, cut in half lengthwise.
- In medium bowl, toss together baby broccoli, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange baby broccoli in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray. Florets should face outside edges of tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Chicken Breasts and Baby Broccoli” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of chicken.