- 4 medium russet potatoes (8-12 oz), baked whole and slightly cooled
- 5 slices cooked bacon, diced
- 1¼ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Optional Toppings:
- Sour cream
- More shredded cheese
- More sliced scallions
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava glass tray
Crisp potato skins
- Slice baked potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out some of the flesh from each half; scoop enough to make a small well, leaving about a ¼” border.
- Brush both sides of potatoes with cooking oil, and season generously with kosher salt.
- Arrange potatoes, skin side down, on Brava glass tray across all zones.
- Slide glass tray into bottom shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
- While potato skins cook, mix bacon, cheese, and scallions in bowl. Season generously with kosher salt. Set aside.
- Note: You will remove glass tray after 15 minutes.
Add filling and finish cooking
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove glass tray.
- Divide cheese mixture amongst potato skins to fill the wells. Add more shredded cheese if needed, they should be filled to the top.
- Slide Glass Tray into bottom shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, carefully remove glass tray.
- Transfer potato skins to serving platter and serve with sour cream, freshly cracked black pepper, and desired toppings.