- 1 (8 oz) can crescent rolls (like Pillsbury® Original)
- 1 (12 oz) package mini cocktail wieners
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Dipping sauce(s) like ketchup and mustard
From Your Pantry
flaky sea salt (optional)
Brava metal tray
pastry brush (optional)
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Cut crescents into smaller triangles
- On lightly floured surface, unroll crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
Roll ‘em up
- Place cocktail weiner on shortest side of triangle; roll up each to the opposite point.
- Place pigs in blankets on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray. You should have 4 rows of 6. Leave 1-inch uncovered on right and left sides of tray.
- Using pastry brush or your hands, brush tops with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with flakey salt, if using.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Pigs in a Blanket” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer pigs in blankets to serving platter.
- Serving with dipping sauces on the side.