- 1 whole fish, scaled, gutted and gills removed (like tilapia, bass, trout or branzino)
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 whole lemon, sliced (¼” slices)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
- Pat whole fish dry with paper towels.
- Rub with cooking oil.
- Place parsley, thyme, lemon slices and pinch of salt in cavity of fish.
- Place in indicated zones on Brava metal tray.
- Fill zone(s) according to quantity.
Roast fish and serve
- Select “Whole Roasted Fish with Lemon and Herbs” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer fish to platter and serve.