Whole Roasted Fish with Lemon and Herbs
by Brava Chef Andrew
About this Recipe
One of my favorite things to cook is whole roasted fish, and now you can do it with the press of a button! This is one of the simplest (and tastiest!) ways to enjoy a whole fish. Aromatic lemon and herbs are packed inside the fish to add flavor and aroma. You can certainly get fancy with whole fish, but you don’t need to—often the best recipes are the simplest.
1 whole fish, scaled, gutted and gills removed (like tilapia, bass, trout or branzino)
¼ cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
2 sprigs fresh thyme
1 whole lemon, sliced (¼” slices)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
- Pat whole fish dry with paper towels.
- Rub with cooking oil.
- Place parsley, thyme, lemon slices and pinch of salt in cavity of fish.
- Place in indicated zones on Brava metal tray.
- Fill zone(s) according to quantity.
Roast fish and serve
- Select “Whole Roasted Fish with Lemon and Herbs” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer fish to platter and serve.