- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 16 oz Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion (½” pieces) (about ½ onion)
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced or minced
- 1 (28oz) can diced tomatoes
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 egg
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
sauté pan or Dutch oven
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- In sauté pan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, Italian sausage, onion, garlic; break up sausage into small pieces and cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- In large bowl, stir together sausage mixture, tomato paste and diced tomatoes and 1 teaspoon salt; stir well and set aside.
Prep cheese mixture
- In large bowl, beat egg.
- Add ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, 1 tablespoon olive oil, pinch of salt and parsley flakes to large bowl.
- Stir well and set aside.
- Evenly spread thin layer of ragu on bottom of Brava Chef’s Pan.
- Add 3 cooked lasagna noodles on top of ragu mixture.
- Evenly spread thin layer of cheese mixture on top of noodles.
- Evenly spread thin layer of ragu on top of cheese mixture.
- Repeat layering process 3 more times.
- Evenly spread ½ cup shredded mozzarella on top.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, covered, into top shelf.
- Select ‘Brava Lasagna’ on touch screen and follow instructions.
- Press green button to continue.
- Note: you will remove the Chef's Pan lid after 35 minutes.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef’s Pan.
- Remove lid.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, uncovered, into top shelf.
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef’s Pan.
- Top with parsley, if desired, and serve.