- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, extra-virgin olive oil or combination of both
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 oz fresh pizza dough
- Pinch of Italian seasoning (optional)
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced (or 4 oz shredded mozzarella)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Make garlic butter
- In cold saucepan combine butter and garlic.
- Place pan over medium heat.
- When garlic starts to sizzle, immediately remove pan from heat; set aside. Do not let garlic sizzle more than 15 seconds or it may burn.
Prep pizza crust
- Stretch dough into 10-inch round on Brava metal tray.
- Evenly spread garlic butter on crust (including edges).
- Sprinkle crust with a pinch of Italian seasoning and kosher salt.
- Arrange mozzarella on crust, leaving ½-inch uncovered around edges.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Garlic Bread Pizza” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer pizza to cutting board.
- Sprinkle pizza with Parmigiano-Reggiano, if desired.
- Cut pizza into slices and serve.