- 3 oz baby leeks
- ½ lb organic fingerling potatoes
- 5 oz green beans
- 2 Ora King Salmon Fillets (about 5 oz each and 1 inch thick)
- ¼ oz fresh thyme
- ¼ oz fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava glass tray
Allergens: Milk, Fish
Prep leeks & potatoes
- Trim about ¼ inch from top and bottom of leeks. Cut leeks in half lengthwise and remove outer layer. Slice leeks as thinly as possible into half-moons.
- Quarter fingerling potatoes lengthwise.
- In medium bowl, toss together leeks, potatoes, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread leeks and potatoes in Zone 3 of Brava glass tray.
Prep green beans
- Trim stems from green beans. Cut beans in half crosswise.
- In same bowl, toss together green beans, ½ teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread green beans in Zone 2 of glass tray.
- Spread about half of butter on Zone 1 of glass tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for the fish to cover it.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Season fish on both sides with a pinch of salt.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on top of butter. Make sure thickest salmon fillet is on left side of Zone 1.
- Top each fillet with a few thyme sprigs.
Slide glass tray into bottom shelf
- Insert TempSensor horizontally through center of thickest part of salmon fillet.
- Select “Salmon Filet with Green Beans and Potatoes” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette.
- Remove parsley leaves from stems; coarsely chop leaves.
- In medium bowl, combine Champagne vinegar, Dijon mustard, parsley, 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper; stir well.
- When your food is done, cut salmon in half crosswise. This will stop the cooking process and maintain your preferred doneness.
- Transfer leeks, potatoes and green beans to bowl with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange salmon and vegetables on individual plates. If desired, drizzle salmon with remaining vinaigrette from bowl.