- 3 tablespoons melted butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ cups chopped yellow onion (¼-inch pieces)
- 4 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (14 oz) can or jar artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped (¼-inch pieces)
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed of excess liquid
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sour cream or full-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese (preferably sharp)
- ⅓ cup whole milk, half and half or heavy cream
- Pinch of red pepper flakes or cayenne (optional)
- Crackers, chips, baguette slices, and/or crudites for serving
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil or melted butter
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava square pan
Cook onions & garlic
- In Brava square pan stir together onions, garlic, melted butter or olive oil and a pinch of kosher salt; stir well.
- Slide square pan into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will remove square pan after 5 minutes.
Prepare spinach and artichoke dip mixture
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove square pan. Press green button to begin preheating to 400°F (keep the Brava chamber empty during this step).
- While Brava preheats, add onion mixture to mixing bowl with artichoke hearts, spinach, cream cheese, mozzarella, sour cream, Parmigiano-Reggiano, cheddar, whole milk, red pepper flakes or cayenne (if using) and a few pinches of salt and pepper; stir well.
- Transfer mixture to Brava Square Pan.
- Once Brava notifies you, slide Brava Square Pan into top shelf. Press green button to finish cooking.
Finish & Serve
- When your food is done, add a top sear step for more browning on top, if desired. Serve with baguette slices, crackers, chips, or crudites.