- 2 cups corn Chex® cereal
- 2 cups rice Chex® cereal
- 2 cups wheat Chex® cereal
- ⅔ cup mixed nuts (or ⅓ cup shelled pistachios plus ⅓ cup whole almonds)
- ⅔ cup baby pretzels
- ⅓ cup Corn Nuts®
- ⅓ cup wasabi peas
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh rosemary (optional)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
Allergens: Tree nuts, Soy, Milk, Fish, Wheat (Gluten)
- In large bowl, toss together Chex® cereals, nuts, pretzels, Corn Nuts® and wasabi peas.
- In small bowl, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, salt, sugar, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika; stir well.
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture; stir well.
- Spread half of mixture on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Spread remaining mixture on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf and glass tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Brava Chex® Mix” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Note: You will stir Chex® Mix and switch the tray positions after 15 minutes.
Mix Chex® Mix
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove the metal tray and glass tray.
- Stir Chex® mixture well.
- Slide glass tray into top shelf and metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Press green button to continue.
- When your food is done, cool mixture completely before serving.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.