- 4½ cups chopped Yukon Gold potatoes (1-inch pieces) (about 1½ lbs)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- ⅓ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, plus more for serving if desired
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
flaky sea salt
Brava metal tray
Microplane® grater or box grater
- In medium bowl, toss diced potatoes, 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, rosemary, and a few generous pinches of kosher salt.
- Evenly spread potatoes in Zones 1 and 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Roasted Potatoes with Parmesan and Rosemary” on your touchscreen and follow instructions. Press the green button to begin cooking.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done, transfer to serving bowl or platter, toss with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, adding more to taste. Finish with flaky salt and freshly cracked black pepper.